Our Two-Step Oil Treatment for Power and Longevity
Our Signature Series Oil Pack is a simple two-step system for improving the power, compression and longevity of your gasoline or diesel engine system. The steps include:
- Stiction Eliminator: The Stiction Eliminator provides an initial clean for the entire oil system. We guarantee it will remove stiction from the oil pump, hydraulic electronic unit injectors (HEUIs), rings, turbo bearings and more.
- FR3 Friction Reducer: Our FR3 Friction Reducer supports the long-term performance, power and efficiency of your engine. It uses three synthetic lubricants patented by Hot Shot’s Secret. These nano lubricants fill in the smallest irregular surfaces in the machined metal surfaces to reduce wear and lower operating temtemperature.
These two products clean the engine’s oil system and extend the performance of the base oil in film strength, oxidation stability and shear stability. As a result, your engine will perform better than ever.
For optimal results, use the Stiction Eliminator with your next oil change. Your engine capacity will determine the amount you should use, for the first treatment use 4 ounces of Stiction Eliminator to 1 quart of oil. Use the FR3 Friction Reducer with the following two oil changes at a ratio of 1.5 ounces to 1 quart of oil. Both products displace the oil, meaning you will replace the oil with an equal amount of additive used.
Benefits of Our Oil Treatment Products
The oil treatment system can be used with both gasoline and diesel engines and offers several performance and efficiency benefits. Our two-step oil treatment will:
- Reduce engine wear up to 62% more than oil alone*.
- Remove up to 50% more stiction than other solutions.
- Lower engine wear by up to 43%.
- Increase fuel economy up to 5%.
- Enhance horsepower up to 5%.
- Restore 9/10 failing HEUI injectors.
- Restore compression and power.
- Protect the rings, injectors and turbo.
- Quiet lifter and valve noises.
- Smooth machined surfaces to enhance lubricating film formation.
Our products are third-party tested using American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) methods. You can count on our oil treatment solutions to improve your engine performance. *Using Shell Rotella T®