Transmission Stiction Eliminator
Limited time! Stiction Eliminator orders $50+ get a FREE 4 OZ bottle of Diesel Winter Anti-Gel. Stiction Eliminator orders $99+ get a TWO FREE 4 OZ bottles.
Now shipping to USA, Canada, Australia
Eliminates stiction from all automatic transmissions
Reduces coefficient of friction
Transmission stiction eliminator minimizes metal to metal contact
Eliminates rust & corrosion
Anti-stiction fluid smooths out gear changes
5 year shelf life
1 QT / 20 QTS FLUID
Recommended for ALL automatic and CVT transmissions.
• Dissolves varnish and additive residue
• Reduces coefficient of friction
• Improves fuel economy, guaranteed in truck fleets
• Wear protection
• Reduces operating temperature
• Reduces emissions
• Reduces wear
• Smoother gear changes
• Reduces noise and vibration
• Protects rubber seals
• Swells seals 1 1/2 % to 3% and then lubricates them to prevent wear
• Reduces oil leakage
• Extends oil drain intervals
• Fixes automatic transmission
The requirement for higher performance transmissions lubricants has increased considerably in recent years due to the introduction of new and sophisticated transmission systems. The transmission fluid serves as a hydraulic fluid, a heat transfer fluid and lubricating fluid. Over time, varnish and sticky residue (stiction) can form inhibiting the performance of the fluid. Our high performance ester formula is a unique lubricity and cleaning agent, that tenaciously attaches itself to all metal parts that it comes in contact with inside the transmission. The strong polarity pulls deposits off the metal surfaces and puts them back into solution. The metal in a transmission is nearly always positively charged while Transmission Stiction Eliminator is negatively charged. Attachment of a thin layer of Transmission Stiction Eliminator to all metals is natural and not dependent upon temperature, pressure or anything else. An added benefit is a reduction in temperature due to less friction on the critical moving parts.
- 1-2 ounces of TSE treats 1 quart of transmission fluid.
- 3-4 ounces of TSE treats 2 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 8 ounces of TSE treats 5 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 16 ounces of TSE treats 10 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 24 ounces of TSE treats 15 quarts of transmission fluid.
- 32 ounces of TSE treats 20 quarts of transmission fluid.
Works best when added during a fresh fluid change; refer to the owner’s manual for recommended intervals.